An Individual member has his/her own personalized digital membership card which entitles the cardholder to enjoy the benefits and privileges of the Faber Licence Membership Programme.
2. What is a Family membership? A Family membership entitles a family of up to four (04) immediate family members to enjoy the benefits and privileges of the Faber Licence Membership Programme. Each family member will have his/her own personalized digital membership card.
3. Who are considered as immediate family members?
Immediate family members consist of the father and/or the mother, children and grandparents. Domestic helpers can be included into the Family membership as long as the application contains not more than 4 persons in total.
4. I have a child under the age of 4 years. Can I include him/her in the family membership?
Children under 4 years old are entitled to free rides on the Singapore Cable Car. Hence, children under 4 years old do not need a membership card. You may include your child when he/she has turned 4 years old.
5. How can I apply for the membership?
Option 1: Sign up online here or scan the below QR code using your smartphone to sign up.
Option 2: Head down to any Singapore Cable Car Ticketing counters to purchase a membership. Then head over to our membership counters at Mount Faber Cable Car Station or Merlion Cable Car Station Station to process your digital membership card. Once processed, your personalized digital card will be valid to enjoy the benefits and privileges on the same day. For assistance, please call (+65) 6377 9688.
6. Is the membership available to foreigners?
All guests with a smartphone and valid phone number (which can receive SMS) are able to apply for a Faber Licence membership.
7. How long does it take for my membership card to be processed?
Members will get his/her digital membership immediately on his/her smartphone, as it is a digital card.
8. What are the operating hours for walk-in applications?
Mount Faber Cable Car Station Membership Counter:
Weekdays : 10.30 am – 7.00pm
Weekends and Public Holidays : 9.00am – 7.00pm
Merlion Cable Car Station Membership Counter:
11.00am – 7.00pm daily
9. What must I bring along when I apply at the counter?
Your smartphone, but do take note that we would require details i.e. mobile number, email address, date of birth and postal code
10. Is uploading of a portrait a must?
Yes, all members are required to upload a portrait photo. Once portrait photo is uploaded, it cannot be changed unless member email us at Faberlicence@onefabergroup.com with a valid reason. Subjected to One Faber Group’s discretion.
11. I do not have a photograph of my family member, what can I do?
You can add on your family member’s details later if you do not have their photos or if they are not with you during sign up.
12. If I want to include my domestic helper in the family membership, do I need to submit upload a portrait photo too? What if I change my domestic helper?
Yes, members are required to upload portrait photo of their domestic helper and particulars (Name, Mobile Number and Date of Birth).
If you have changed your domestic helper, you can email us at Faberlicence@onefabergroup.com with the photo of the new domestic helper, we can assist you with change on our end.
13. What if my family member do not have a smartphone or mobile number?
For family members without smartphone or mobile number, they can be tagged to the main cardholder.
14. During the term of my membership, I want to include another family member. Any fees involved?
Depending on the membership type which you have purchased, you can add in additional family member without additional charges. Expiry date of the additional member will follow that of the main applicant. Additional memberships would have to be purchased if there are more than number of members for the respective membership type.
15. During the term of my membership, can I change one of the members to another family member.
No, once details have been saved, you will not be able make any changes unless it is supported by a valid reason e.g. change of domestic helper. Refer to point 12 for change of domestic helper
16. Can I buy a membership card as a gift for my friend/family?
You may purchase a membership for your friend provided you have their details (Name, Mobile number and Email address), this can be done at our membership counter or online signup. A unique link will be sent to your friend’s mobile phone to inform him/her to sign in to the digital membership.
17. What is the difference between the old physical membership and this new digital membership?
With the new digital membership:
1. Hassle-free registration: registration can be done anytime, anywhere
2. Reduced waiting time/processing time vs physical membership
3. More variety of benefits and privileges which can be browse via your smart phone
4. E-membership = No loss of cards & no more collection of cards
5. Benefits & Privileges from physical card e.g. Island admission (drive thru) and Sentosa express will no longer be valid
18. I am holding on to a physical membership card, can I port over to the digital membership?
Yes, you will be given the option to port over to the digital membership. You may head down to our membership counters at Mount Faber or Merlion station to process your port over. But please take note that once you have ported over, the benefits and privileges will be based on new digital membership, benefits and privileges for your old physical card will no longer be valid.
19. What do I need to bring?
For individual membership, you are required to bring your old physical membership card. For Family membership, you will be required to bring all 4 physical membership cards.
20. My membership is going to expire. Am I allowed to renew my membership before it expires?
Yes, you may renew your membership 03 months before it expires. The expiry date of the renewed membership will be one (01) year from the expiry date of your current membership. But please take note that if you renew, your old physical card will be renewed to the new digital card.
21. Do I need to re-submit any information during renewal?
If you wish to change your photograph on the membership card, please provide us with a new photograph. Otherwise, all information recorded in your existing membership will remain unchanged.
22. How do I renew my membership card?
Option 1: Renew online here. Click on “Sign up/Register”, confirm your details and make payment. Once done, your membership expiry date will be extended. Option 2: Head down to any Singapore Cable Car Ticketing counters to make payment for a membership renewal. Then head over to our membership counters at Mount Faber Cable Car Station or Merlion Cable Car Station Station to have your membership renewed. For assistance, please call (+65) 6377 9688
23. I forgot to bring my smart phone. Can I board the Singapore Cable Car for free?
No. We regret that you will only be able to enjoy Faber Licence privileges when you show us your membership card on your smart phone.
24. I received the welcome SMS link, but I am unable to sign in to membership, what should I do?
Alternatively, you can try to signing in on an alternate internet browser.
For assistance, please call (+65) 6377 9688
Islander to Faber Licence
25. Are we allowed to sign-up for both Islander and Faber Licence membership at the same time?
Yes, you will be able to purchase both Islander and Faber Licence membership as 2 separate memberships.
26. What is the difference between an Islander and Faber Licence membership?
Faber Licence members enjoy unlimited cable car rides and exclusive discounts and privileges at One Faber Group’s attractions, restaurants, gift shops and events. Click here for the full list of membership privileges.
Both the Islander and Faber Licence membership program offer their own seasonal promotions and privileges. Islander members may not be entitled to enjoy seasonal Faber Licence promotions and benefits vice versa.
27. I am an Islander member. How do I convert to a Faber Licence membership.
We regret that you will not be able to convert your Islander membership to Faber Licence membership.
28. I am an existing Islander member, but my membership will expire soon. I wish to sign up for Faber Licence instead, do I get a discount?
No, since both are separate memberships with different offerings, Islander membership cannot be converted to Faber licence and vice versa. Hence, if you are an existing islander member and wish to sign up for Faber Licence, there will be no further discount, it will be considered as a new Faber Licence membership sign up.